Friday, May 31, 2024

May 2024 1 sec everyday

 May!


 1 - driving home after a domino's shift.

2- Ori, eating a bone.

3 - Work hallway, early in the morning.

4 - We went out to U-Swirl.

5 - Playing a round of Take5 or 6nimmit!

6 - Wordle.

7 -I had bought Reese's sticks before going into dominos the night before, and forgot aobut them. They were still in the fridge the next day!

8 - Mileage "milestone" of 94666 miles.

9 - Ezra.

10- it was a semi-overcast day.

11- on my walk

12- Habit burger lunch date.

13- Ori got a bath.

14- Getting a coke out of the soda fridge at dominos.

15- Almost out of gas.

16- Driving to In-N-Out for dinner

17- Silas's birthday; we went to Game Nest.

18- playing a round of Ransom Notes

19- trip to the libe

20- playing Chick-a-pig with Steph

21- before my dominos shift that day.

22- it was a sign! (I was already on my way to there, lol)

23- checking out the newest Stephen King book from the libe

24- On May 24th, 1995, I got hired at KFBT....

25- Ori hanging out in the sun like the desert dog she is.

26- Butterfly exhibit!

27- Ori getting pets.

28- mileage "milestone" of 95559

29- Ezra closeup

30- Bird ...was there on the sign for like 3 minutes. But the second I get my phone out...

31-  Florida Man rants about the legal system...It's not really "funny" but it was mildly amusing that the media fell for his "give me attention" ruse. AGAIN.

No comments: