Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Clouds in my synapses

Waking up is hard to do.

I'm not sure how I'm going to adjust to the new hours of my new job.

*yawn*

Um.

Heh. I write a lot, therefore I must be great! Hee.

Um. Oh! I had a dream...it involved Harry Potter. And Judge Judy. And cicadas (yuck). But I don't recall the details, just the vague outline. It's so strange how dreams are like that. Thankfully our brains don't function that way during real life. How horrible that would be. Or, you know, I guess if it happened all the time, we'd be used to it. [shrug]

Super long entry coming soonish.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Rock out.

Anyway, I think you'll get used to it. In theory, I think humans are supposed to like the sun. Maybe it's true!

Simon said...

Yeah, my dreams never come out clearly in my mind. I know last night's involved a lot of people on a train, including a pupil (!) and my uncle Dom. Then it gives out.

Maybe it's for the best...