Saturday, January 29, 2005

Blogger was hungry.

It ate my entry from yesterday!

Now I am hungry, and there are no entries to make. Ha ha lame.

The (now nonexistant) entry was nothing super important. In a nutshell: I asked for things to blog about, especially since February is fast approaching, and Bally's Blog Challenge (to blog at least once every day for the entire month) will be upon us. I figure if there are a bunch of topics to discuss, it will be beneficial not only for me, but for others who are blogging as well. So, yeah, if you've got something that should be talked about - tell me.

Let's see...I'm so freaking hungry.

Saren just battled Cortez, the pirate ghost, from Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, and she won! She's very excited about it. I believe Poshley Heights will be her next destination. Oh! After she battles Lord Crump (again). Video games. The stuff legends are made of.

Two days remaining in the month. It's looking like I'm not going to do my monthly gimmick this year. But, hey, maybe inspiration will strike within the next forty-eight hours. (Haaa!!!)

Can't believe it's almost Februray! It feels like it's been January all year long. [/use that joke every year]

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
7,290 / 200,005
(3.0%)

2 comments:

Amy said...

3 dollars! Barreling right along. And you haven't even blogged that much! Due to busyness!

Simon said...

Yay! Me!

I'm going to talk about why men in my country like soccer so much one day. Another day I'm going to talk about why my favourite character in The Incredibles is my favourite character.

After that... anything else that comes up!

Good luck!