Wednesday, July 31, 2024

July 1 sec everyday

July's 1 sec everyday video! This month was ...boring?

 1 - mileage milestone 97000 version

2- Abed and Ezra doing tricks for treats

3 - some NBC show... Chicago Fire or something?

4 - Fireworks

5 - pepsi, at the station

 6 - shopping at Target

7 - um... just me.

8 - Ezra lying in the cat condo

9 - the same cat condo, but no Ezra!

10 - driving to...work? Probably.

11 - free Slurpee day!

12 - me at the office

13 - getting an oil change.

14 - Ori eating

15- garbage day; truck pulling up to collect the garbage.

16- somehow, i've been at Domino's for an entire year. My coworkers surprised me with a cake! Aww.

17- neat looking sunset

18- um...just me.

19- mileage milestone 97900 edition.

20-Abed.

21- I guess this was the day that Biden dropped out of the race, yeah? Feels like forever ago.

22- The STate of Sinclair quarterly meeting.

23- me, driving somewhere.

24- We went to the mountain this day. That was fun.

25- Abed.

26- Opening ceremony of the Olympics.

27- Ezra.

28- The Arco gas station down the street has a giant ol' US Flag. It's kinda cool.

29- driving to...work? Probably to work.

30- Leaving a gated community.

31-  Me driving back home after going out to get a soda from 7-11.

No comments: