Saturday, January 30, 2010

there's a wrench in my back pocket

I'm sore, and beyond tired, and I kinda stink (I could use a shower), but we're moved in!! Such a good thing.

This new house is really great. We've met our neighbors - John, Susan, and tiny Devon - which is already a change from the previous house. (We spent 7.5 years there, and all the interactions with our next door neighbors were brief and unpleasant. And we never knew their names)

There's a LOT of room. Very spacious. And numerous windows. Windows EVERYWHERE. It's great. Especially since hte mountain is practically in our backyard, so the view is spectacular. So. Happy.

I'd blog more, but like I said, it has been a very long day, and I'm exhausted. Steph will most likely have pictures (and video?) tomorrow, so keep an eye out for that. In the meantime, I'm going to go take a quick shower, and then sleep in the mattress that was a hell of a thing to get up the stairs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the cats in the neighborhood!

Annika said...

I am so happy for you guys!