It's very late, and I have to wake up early tomorrow morning, and I (yet again) have nothing planned to blog about, so I am (yet again) going to go rando mode and just see what emerges.
Artists that I have heard only one or two songs from, but I liked:
Brick + Mortar
I need more shirts for work. I have plenty of t-shirts, but not enough 'work' shirts. I suppose a better solution would be if I could just wear t-shirts to work instead, but I doubt that policy will be implemented soon.
My asthma has been kicking up again lately. Boo-urns to that.
Steph made Silas's costume today. He's going as a Creeper (from Minecraft), and it looks pretty cool. Stephanie is awesome.
I've been catching up on season 5 of The Walking Dead on Netflix, and while the show has always been uneven, overall I enjoy it. Last night I saw episode 5.13, and somehow, a speech about cookies managed to be far more terrifying than ANY of the zombies they've ever had.
Okay, so Donald Trump is a robot, right?
Tomorrow, I need to remember to ask around at work about obtaining free tickets to: Muse, Bo Burnham, and Twenty One Pilots. I'd be ecstatic with all 3, but will settle for even 1.
Of course, if I don't get some sleep now, I'm not even going to be able to function tomrorow, so I'll just hit publish post, and call it a day.
Monday, October 12, 2015
number sign, butnowthatI'vepostedtheseIdon'tneedtomakeaTwitteraccount,doI? pound key, paradox.
- You know what you never see any more? Canadian pennies. Did they all get deported?
- You know what you never hear anymore? Prophecies. They were all made hundreds or thousands of yrs ago. Where r the prophecies for 3015??
- Hey, Weird Al - "UHF 2: URL". You know it must happen.
- "Strawberry isn't spelled with an F." #ruinedpunchlines
- Police Academy. Harry & the Hendersons. Weird Science #timeforaremake #darkandgritty #callmehollywood
- What if we eliminated all borders altogether? Then we wouldn't have any immigration "problems". Risk would be a lot more difficult to play, though.
- Did we ever figure out who let the dogs out?
- If we are going to have Christmas in July, we absolutely must have Halloween in May.
- I wonder what Chewbacca is doing right now.
- I bet the Pope loves donuts. (Cuz they're holy.)
- In the pantheon of TV theme songs, "The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" ranks pretty high. #yohomessmellyalater