Sunday, August 31, 2003

Track 5: Broken Things

So many things are fragile.

Heh. Fraggle. I miss Fraggle Rock. It was good times. Good times.

I downloaded the theme song to Fraggle Rock the other day. Stephanie and I were trying to remember what the Giants were called. I remember "Junior" was the big dumb one that liked (didn't he?) the "Fwaggles" and ...his parents were ...Mom and Pop? Hard to remember. Even though I watched that show religiously.

If I recall, didn't it turn out that Dozers evolved into Fraggles? Dozers were the little construction beings that were constantly working, building structures that were made of some sort of crystal like material that the Fraggles found delicious. The Fraggles would eat the buildings, and the Dozers would happily reconstruct them. I remember hearing (on the show?? or later on?) that some Dozers got lazy, and stopped working, and they became Fraggles. Not exactly evolutionarly truthful, but still kinda funny, if you think about it.

In addition to the Fraggle Rock theme, I've found myself downloading a lot of TV Theme songs lately. Mostly because they're short, and can be downloaded quickly. But I admit, there's another reason. I was going to put them all together into a big CD of TV Theme Songs, and perhaps do a mass CD burning, and send them out to people who wanted them. Because I'm weird, really. Even if I don't do that, I'd still like TV Theme song recommendations. So far I've got:
Fraggle Rock
Buffy
Angel
Saved by the Bell
Spongebob Squarepants
Jem (truly outrageous!!)
The Simpsons

um...I think there are others, but I'm at work, so I can't check for sure. I know I want the Alias theme. (Bawump! bum-da-bum-da-dah!) But I'd like to get some foreign TV shows in there as well, especially if I make the disc for you internet weirdos.

Site of the hour - I toyed with making the link "broken" but meh.

No comments: