Wednesday, August 20, 2003

...and the chaos that surrounds me like a flock of screaming pigs...


Kudos to anyone who can cite the reference.
Actually, anyone who knows me super well won't find it that hard. I've only referred to the song like a gabillion times in my internet lifetime. [doh2]

So, yeah, some highlights from the past 24-ish hours:

Spent 30 bucks at Sizzler. (The Sizzle-ator!) Holy goddamn hell, Batman! Thirty dollars!?!?! For "salad" and two cheeseburgers? Lesson learned: Never eat at Sizzler again.

Went to the library - got some books and the soundtrack to Smallville. (Shut up!!) Lesson learned: Um...books are good?

Getting ready to watch the Daily Show. Lesson learned: news is something to mock, not take seriously.

Have to wake up hella fucking early tomorrow morning. Lesson learned: I need a different schedule at work. Or better yet, to not have to work.

No comments: