Monday, January 17, 2005

What's a 7 letter word for 'change in appearance'?

[Begin spoiler for - Not Fro Jupe To See! highlight to view (unless you are the Jupe)]

Jupe, don't read this!

Really. You should turn back now.

Last chance!



Patfro is gone.

Gone!

After 14 months of hair-growing, like the dirty hippie that I am, the scissors have finally caught up with the mass of dead follicles protruding from my scalp. Patfro is no more.

I know!! It's crazy. My boss probably wouldn't've had a problem with my hair, but since I will be moving into the "office" building part of the company, it was better to play it safe than sorry. I know! I'm such a corporate tool. Heh.

So, yeah. Shed a tear for the fro. It had a good life. Now, it is simply four pounds of hair sitting in the garbage can.
[end spoiler]

And so begins the final week until I change jobs. Next Monday, things at work will be radically different. Yay!

Next up on the P@rix: I find something else (non-job related) to talk about.

5 comments:

Simon said...

Oh, man. Consider my tear shedded. Shed. Shedalised.

Whatever the past tense of "shed" is. Possibly "firewood".

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jupe, don't read that - you'll be absolutely gutted. Possibly...

*snort*

~CosmicAvatar

Amy said...

I READ IT ANYWAHAYHAYHAYHAYHAYAAAAAAAAAY!!! [bawls]

Stephanie said...

I am sorry.

Jess said...

Someone at work had a Homer chia pet on his desk, and Homer grew a fro! I thought of you.

Now I call him Fro-mer.