Friday, January 14, 2005

Woohoo!

I [heart] The Simpsons.




Now if we could only figure out how to get to the two-player mode, things would be just peachy.

We bought The Simpsons Hit and Run for the GameCube today, along with a second controller. Saren is currently having Homer drive through Cletus, the Slack-jawed Yokel's yard. Heh.

What's funny is the comments made by the characters. As Homer crashes into people, he yells out things like, "I'm a lean, mean, speed...thingy!" and "I am evil Homer! I am evil Homer!" It's like watching the show, but we direct it. Ha!

In other news, our computer is super slow. And soem new icon has mysteriously placed itself in our taskbar. It's a dog, and when I place the mouse over it, it says: "CashBack pays you to shop!" Lame! I don't want the CashBack dog on our computer. Please go away.

Bah. Now I have to go to work. As Homer would say, "Doh! Why me?!"

4 comments:

Amy said...

Well, damn. Okay, imagine that I said all that stuff that that other guy said about the spyware.

... Only I said it funnier.

I found out a second ago that with the new iPod, I've used all but ... 500MB of my computer space. Whoa, man. I think we both need more ... computer. In our computers.

Amanda said...

Simpsons Hit and Run is the Best. Game. Ever. I once spent 12 hours in a row playing. The docks are tough, though, man.

Also, I know Dell has a help forum on their website where people will help you remove spyware from your computer. Maybe you could check that out.

Amy said...

Sorry, T, I was talking about my PC, not my iPod itself. Also, I am completely spoiled with music to the point that, yes, I can tell the difference in mp3 quality. Mp3 itself is shit.

Also, I'm totally funnier.

Simon said...

Chalk up another reason for me to get a GameCube.

Keep having fun!