Sunday, January 02, 2005

Zero point zero. Still.

Most likely. 200,005 words is a large amount. Steph mentioned that it would be a lot easier to accomplish if I were writing a novel, but blogging it is going to be nigh impossible. Heh. "nigh".

Okay, enough meta-posts. I promise not every post this year will be about "Project '05".

Um.

(Someone should keep track of how many times I use "um" in my blog. I'm betting it's a lot. But, hey, "um" is still a word. And therefore counts toward the big goal. And there I go talking about it again. Doh!)

As the baby gets closer to being here, it just kinda constantly hits me that we're going to have a new human in our family. That's so cool. And weird. I mean, really. First there was nothing, then, ploop! Human! Life! And he (or she) will be with us from here on out. Life will be divided into Before Child 3, and After. I'm not expressing my thoughts very well (shocker!), but I think the drift is getting across.

Today is Sunday, and I normally have Sundays off. But earlier this week I was asked if I wanted to come in for some overtime. I agreed, because we do need the extra cash, but BLARGH! I wish I could just get the money without having to be away from home. Especially as Stephanie becomes more and more tired. Blargh.

Hey! They found Vulpix! [/random noticing of my surroundings]

So, yeah. Work in a few hours, and this place is still not as clean as it should be. I think, then, that I will surprise Steph by straightening up the living room before she awakens. Hopefully that goes better than this blog entry, which is a complete mess.

Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
775 / 200,005
(0.0%)

4 comments:

Amy said...

I hope she didn't read this first!

Simon said...

Not a complete mess at all! That's crazy talk.

I had a Vuplix once. They're difficult to catch, cos they can Roar you away. That's annoying.

Amanda said...

Child 3 was a momentous occasion in my house, because Before Child 3 I had my own room, and After Child 3 I had to move into my sister's room.

I am *not* still bitter!

Anonymous said...

'Um' is most definitely a word.

*nods*

~CosmicAvatar