Thursday, January 20, 2005

Four more years.

[shrug]

Heh. I nearly wrote [shrub]. Also appropriate.

Level 82. Eighty-two!! Stupid stupid game.

Lately, I've been thinking of things to blog about, but then I'm like, "Nah. That's [depressing, stupid, boring, not very well thought out, some other excuse]" so I don't. Maybe I should anyway. [shrug]

I unsubscribed from the Derrick Jensen email loop. And I believe I'm better off as a result. You are what you surround yourself with, and that loop, while sometimes informative and thought provoking, was also sometimes very negative and possibly quite harmful to one's psyche. So, I turned it off.

My inbox is all empty looking now, though. No more days of 48 emails to read.

Difficult to believe that we're nearly three weeks into the new year already. Wasn't it just Xmas??

Well, with time going by so quickly, that means the next 7 years should zip by like that! *snaps fingers*



Yay?

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dude, I'm so glad that despite the title and the first line, this entry actually had nothing to do with ... those things. Because then I would have had to inform you that we can no longer be friends.

For the past few months, I've actually been avoiding seeing or hearing about any of that political crap. It's going pretty well! Like that thing you said (kinda) about not surrounding yourself with negativity!

In other news, dude. It was totally Christmas like, on Saturday. Yesterday was New Year's. Or something like that.

Simon said...

Eighty-two seems a very high number. A very high number indeed.

Must be all the drugsajuana.