Monday, January 10, 2005

One ten!

The month is one third of the way done! Holy carp. Heee! Carp.

The other day I heard "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" on the radio again. That was the first song I remember officially being sick of hearing. Also - what's the deal with metal bands (mostly Motley Crue - I refuse to put the umlauts) making comebacks? I mean, I like Kickstart My Heart as much as the next guy, but how many times can one hear Girls, Girls, Girls or Looks That Kill in one's life? The answer is 74.

I don't really have anything to blog about (I promised Steph I wouldn't mention the c...ouch...es..... um. Pretend I erased that.), and the girls want to see the continued escapades of Paper Mario, so I think I'll sign off with the following question - How long until we get a movie version of "Mork & Mindy" And who will play the role of Mork? And what role will Robin Williams have (just a cameo, some other part, etc)? I say 2007. And maybe he'll play Mork's father. Heh. Except that wouldn't work because Orkians (??) grow younger. I suppose he could be Mearth, but I despised that character on the show.

6 comments:

Amy said...

[quote]I refuse to put the umlauts[/quote]

My soul screams.

Stephanie said...

Oh, he only refuses to put the umlauts because he doesn't know how.

Anonymous said...

"The answer is 74."

Would make a cool bumpersticker. Esp. if there was no explanation as to what it meant. Cool & cryptic!

-nkl

P@ said...

Because I don't know how, and because doing that much work for Motley Crue is just plain wrong.

Amanda said...

http://www.bbsinc.com/symbol.html

For when the work is worth it.

Simon said...

Carp. It's a good word, meaning both "fish" and "heckle".

Maybe a carp is a hecklefish.