Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Update de la quick.

We were faked out this morning by the baby. Steph had been having contractions since 1:30 in the morning (she told me later! Why she didn't wake me up is not known, but I guess there wasn't much I would've been able to do even if she had, so I should just be thankful). Anyway, before I was going to leave this morning, Steph suggested I call in, because today might be the day. I called in, and waited as Stephanie tried to get some more sleep. After an hour or so, it was determined that the baby was going to remain inside for the time being. So I had to go to work, anyway. Stop doing fake-outs, as yet unknown person!

New jorb is going okay. Lots to learn. Tired of people asking, "How's it going?". Also tired of comments about being dressed up and/or having gotten my haircut.

Caught up on Lost finally. And there's not a new episode tomorrow. Harumph. But, we still have like, a hundred and thirty hours of Alias to watch. And there is a new one of those.

Typing is slow going.

So, yeah. The baby keeps waiting, putting off the inevitable. And my body is not yet used to this new time-table of waking up at 7 in the morning. Otherwise, nothing mucht to report.

2 comments:

Amy said...

There's a seven in the morning now?

Also ... man. This kid is totally going to put gum in your shoes someday. And then giggle for 25 minutes.

Simon said...

Damn body! You better start workin' for the P@. Oh yeah.