Tuesday, January 04, 2005

I'm George W. Bush, and I approved this message.

best if you can do a decent Bush imitation

"Ladies and gentlemen of America. It has recently come to my attention that a disaster has struck in the middle of the Indian ...er, excuse me, the Native American Ocean. A horrible tragedy has befell the people who live near there.

I believe that this is the work of terraists. My intellegence committee has reported to me that the leader of these terraists is a women named Sue Namie.

I give my word as a God fearin' Christian that I will now declare a War on Nature. Listen Nature, and listen well:

We will not stop. You are either with us, or you are against us. But we will be victorious in our onslaught of you.

God Bless America."

6 comments:

Amy said...

Heee! Entertained!

Simon said...

And all those hurricane guys, as well!

Mindi Scott said...

I love the "Native American Ocean." I can just see him (or someone like him) saying that. Heeee!

Anonymous said...

Dude! You made me spew my hot chocolate.

Anonymous said...

Ooops! That last comment was me.

~starshine~

Jess said...

Hee! Heath read this out to me in a Bush-impression voice. Hye-larious.