Saturday, January 22, 2005

You had to be there.

Today being the final day I'll ever switch MASTER CONTROL!!! (Thanks, Amy! You're right. Saying it with authority makes it much more fun!), I decided to write up a list (most likely incomplete) of the inside jokes from the past nine years. I know! Another work entry! What's wrong with me? But, hey, last time! Unless, of course, I blog about work again tonight (completely in the realm of possiblity!)

Undoubtedly this list of inside jokes will be boring to everyone else, but quite amusing to yours truly.

Also - why am i up this early!?!

And away we go...



"Man's ability to use tools!!"

"I hope we win!"

"It's time to d-d-d-d-d-duel!!!"

"And...uh...don't forget to vote for me."

"Beeeep-beep-beep."

"Jesus, why don't you go after the bikers?"

"Jenny Jones!!"*

"John Walsh!!"*

"Shut up, Bill."

"Stinky dog."

"Turtle, turtle, turtle, turtle."

"Jennifer Lopez ROCKS!!!!!!!"*

"Classic!"*

The idea that Maury Povich is in fact, a moray eel, and in his final show will pull off his human skin and reveal this.

"Kangaroos?"

"These are dark times."

The broom incident.

"Rexella, I choose you!"

"I never lie."

"Woodification!"

"...but guess what, I did!"

"Why we in black?"

[/list]


Good times. Good times.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the next decade produces, joke wise.

* It's the way in which they were shouted that was amusing. Doesn't really translate in a text based medium, but, oh well.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hooray!

Simon said...

Excellent!

Sadly we have no work catchphrases - though I did decide with a colleague that "pdf" stands for Please Don't Fiddle.