Friday, January 07, 2005

2005 year in review.

Since I did not get around to doing a 2004 year in review, I figured I'd do one for 2005. And, hey, doing one when the year is only a week old makes it a lot easier than waiting until it's three hundred some odd days into it. Ya know?

So.

Thus far the big news of 2005 is all hold over stuff from 2004. The tsunamis that occured on December 26th of last year have, so far, been the big story of this one. Which, is totally understandable.

The other events in the Fucking News have been the same old same old. Blah blah blah, car bombings in Iraq. Yada yada yada, terrorists planning revenge. Like I said, it seems that '05 hasn't found it's own identity yet, and seems to be 2004 Part Two.

Personally, though, this year's been gooder than last. Except for the poorness. Which is a holdover from the past twenty-nine years. But! New job! And new blog goal/gimmick! And (soon) new baby!! Woohoo!!

So, in the immortal words of Vince Neil: Hey Tommie! Happy Fuckin' New Year! (That cracks me up every time I say it.)