Saturday, January 22, 2005

I beat King Bowser, where's my baby?

I really do think he or she is at the bottom of the 100 pits. [wink]

So, yeah, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door? Done. Take that, forces of evil!

Also done? My time in the control room. Speechless, I guess. I worked like nobody's business today. My gift for putting in nine years of work? I got to do the duties of two people for the pay of one! Yay!

No, wait.

But, yeah. My coworker's sister had her baby today (um...I guess finishing Paper Mario induced labor in someone...), so after 5pm, I was all alone. So much responsibility! So much work!

I finished most of it, though, which is impressive, even for the bestswitcher. =) Sadly, though, I didn't get to watch Angel on my last day. It was Awakening though, so no big loss.

So that's that, then. No more Fear Factor. No more days of sleeping til noon. No more not knowing vitally important information until the absolute last minute. So long, Master Control, and thanks for all the fish.

Imaginary Savings this year: $48.06.

And, since it's Saturday:
Zokutou word meterZokutou word meter
5,693 / 200,005
(2.0%)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No more sleeping until noon?

Dude, that sucks!

~starshine~

Mindi Scott said...

Best of luck in your non-control room job!

Amy said...

Perhaps what we've learned from this entry is that is you get someone else to play (and win!) Paper Mario, then you'll find your baby. Worth a shot!

It's an exciting voyage into the unknown! Speaking of which! I'm going to go guess which heap of snow the car is under and then try to get it out of there.

Simon said...

Stick that King Bowser in the eye for me!

And, yeah, kind of anti-yay but here's hoping things are calmer in the new room in TV station you're in. Yes.