Monday, December 22, 2003

What would we do, baby, without us?

Sha-na-na-naaa!

Jupe is, without a doubt, the coolest person online.

Everyone else reading this has to settle for second. Sorry.

In other news, we finished Xmas shopping today! Just like bettie did! We are now officially broke. Like pennies to our name broke. But, hey, Xmas is saved! Just like it always is on the TV. See? TV never lies to you. It just sometimes stretches the truth.

I'm getting all excited about my project. I hope that this doesn't mean that I'll end up not doing it, and simply have it in my head for the next 300 years, like all my other projects. *cough*Perthstory*cough.

I don't think I will this time around, but my brain is a mysterious, strange, and hostile land. Like Finland.

Speaking of Finland, there were so many things that I wanted to purchase for you Internet Weirdos. Damn my lack of money. Damn it to hell!! Oh well. It's the thought that counts, right? And if that's true, then you guys are very fortunate indeed.

Also today - we got lotsa cards in the mail. That was totally fucking cool. See? Again, Xmas is saved at the last possible minute. TV proves itself over and over again.

No comments: