Monday, December 15, 2003

Two. Two serious posts. Mwahaha!!

[/Count]
Both will have to wait, though. One being the Leadership post that I've (unfortunately) hyped up, and is bound to disappoint. The other is one that more or less just sprang to mind earlier yesterday night, and was going to be written today, but my wife was in a silly whack-a-mole type mood and it was a bit contagious...ish. (Heh. I feel stupid. And contagious....here we are now, entertain us.)

My blog window didn't load completely, so my preview-screen is one line. It's odd to not be able to reread what I've written as I go along. But I'm still plodding along. Because like I always say, "Life is like a box of chocolates."
No, wait. I always say "Screw you, Mothra!"

Er. Well, no, that's not what I always say either. I guess I don't have a catchphrase.
Must work on that.

Speaking of accomplishments - today we went to Applebee's for Harper's celebratory dinner, re: pottyness. Yay! Plus, they weren't on fire! Double yay!

Ooh! Also! We bought Xmas presents for my sister's little ones. Who, you know, aren't really little anymore, but are still smaller than I am. In age, at least.

Still need to buy gifts for our girls, along with some generic ten dollar (or less) present for a coworker...

In addition, we bought stamps and will be mailing the holiday cards out to folks tomorrow, most likely.

On top of all that, we even managed to restock the fridge. Hot dog! I mean, what are you gonna do - starve? [/catchphrase]

No comments: