Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Hobbit motherfuckers!

(heh. Only, like, 3 people will get that title.)

I was going to type out this huge post about Leadership, but I don't have the time. Plus, despite the fact that it's been brewing in my head for over a year now, it's still not totally formed. [doh2]

So instead:

Today I saw the first trailer for The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King. Goooooseebumps!!!!

But, since I've not ever read the books, I have no idea what's going to happen in RotK. (Other than a really freakin huge spider) Stephanie, however, has read them. (Long ago)

Tonight (just a few minutes ago) I asked her, "Does Sam die?"

"Sam..? You mean Samwise Gamgee? Who have you been talking to or reading or seeing?"

"I saw a trailer for Return of the King tonight, and I just need to know."

"Truth?"

(a pause here while I debated whether I really wanted to be spoiled for the movie) then Steph continued:
"I don't remember."

My wife is awesome.

Also, if Samwich dies, I'll be totally upset. But I don't think he will. *glares at Chandler Tolkien*

No comments: