Saturday, December 20, 2003

mayhem scares me.

No real entry today. Luckily, I have my PMQ to fall back on. Thank god for that P@ guy and his inane questions!



See my profile? There are numbers up there. They're the number of PMs I've had in my inbox at the end of each month this year. They add up to 811. December's results, are, of course, missing right now.
So. The question is - how many PMs do you think I'll have in my inbox at the end of the year?

I have no idea. Current inbox count is 43.

Seen any good movies lately?
Er. The last movie I saw in the theater was Brother Bear. Decent enough.

"Can I get some time alone?"
And I feel fine! This was from REM's It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine).

Blugh. I hate this question, but... Do you have any New Year's Resolutions? Any plans or goals for 2004?
I plan to commit an unplanned murder.

Possibly I'll change my blog layout, too.

And, yeah, I've got some other internety things up my sleeve for '04.

"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make."
That's not a question.
It's also not being questioned. Or something. I don't know.

and finally...

In a word, 2003 was...
three-hundred-sixty-five-ish.

No comments: