Friday, December 05, 2003

Always look at the bright side of life.

My nails are clean.

I'm totally full.

My feet are nice and warm.

Our car is running at optimal performance levels.

My head is not throbbing.

This entry is entertaining and worthwhile.

Okay, I'm lying about all of the above. But I figured if I wrote the truth, I'd sound like I was grumpy and bitching. (Hmm. Because I would've been, perhaps?) So I thought I'd try the ol' opposite route. [shrug] Didn't help, really.

My dad's leaving next week. He's going to take us out to lunch before he moves, and it's not like I'll never see him again (or that I ever see him that much now anyway) but for some reason this feels...I don't know. Permenantish. (I guess that shouldn't be a real word, but, having said it, I like it.)

Steph's entry was so much better than mine.

I think tomorrow, just to shake things up a bit, I'll try to blog before I leave for work. (Also because tomorrow at work is going to be crap-a-licious, and I don't know if i"ll be in the mood to write when I get home)

I hate funks.

No comments: