Saturday, December 27, 2003

One downish, one to go...ish.

Projects are time consuming!

I've been doing research, and discovered that it's going to be a lot more work than I had originally intended it to be for the thing I'm really excited about. But I'm still comitted to it! And in more happier news, I'm pretty much done with the other project. If some people would just get back to me. [looks in oslowe's direction]

Sorry for the vagueness, btw, but I want these things to be surprises. And to most of you, they will be. Stephanie, of course, knows both. And soon, everyone else will know, and I can stop being vague (at least in regard to these. [grin]). Project 1 is due to be "released" on the first.

The other one (the one that I'm actually looking forward to; also the one that is more work) has a debut date of Jan. 10th.

Coming Soon! Hee.

In other news, I have the house all to myself right now. I'd sing Bob Seger tunes in my underwear, but I've already done that to death. So instead I'm washing dishes, downloading music, and missing Steph and the girls.

No comments: