Tuesday, December 02, 2003

New post, indeed.

With 20 minutes left in the day, I start my entry of the day.

19.

And I have nothing to say. Hey!

Hee. I'm rhyming. The other night I had several connected dreams about rhyming. I was going to make a post about them, but then I lost the desire. Suffice to say that there was a pretty darn cool story (all in rhyme) about Wolves from Mars in it.

What else?

I haven't eaten today, except for lunch. I mean meal. Yes. I had meal today.

Naturally, of course, I'm starving right now. So I have some Top Ramen soup sitting in the kitchen, cooling. A little girl named Godilocks is, I believe, currently eating my food, and sitting in my chair, and perhaps sleeping in my bed. Hmm.

Some people (those on television) are so nerdy. (I'm referring to the show that is on TLC that showed Princess Armadillo and Darth Vader getting married.)

Okay. There are 15 minutes left in the day, and I need to get some nourishment into my belly. Time to consume some noodles with chicken flavored broth. Yum!

No comments: