Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Huh.

So, apparently, there are some 70 sextillion stars in the known universe. That's 70 with 22 zeroes after it.
or
700,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 different stars.

Holy fucking hell.

What else?

I don't know. I was in the mood to blog earlier (we had a very full day) but now that I'm here, I'm really not. I guess that's because it's after midnight and I have to go into work tomorrow (on what would've been one of my days off). Training and all that. Extra money, which is great. If by great I mean totally not really worth it in the long run. You can't take it with you. Or, I guess you can - you know, if you have yourself buried with all your assests.

I was going to respond to gaffer in the "Wal-Mart" thread, and I still might, but since I've not been online all day and not to the WD in nearly 24 hours, I'm sure it's exploded into some ugly mess, as gaffer threads are wont to do.

We got another call from Oregon today. This apartment might be better than the one that requires three times the entire six month lease, but it was hard to tell from the short message she left. I guess we can always call her back. [shrug]

I can't believe that it's already the end of July. That means Saren's birthday is just half a month away. And after that, the holiday-end-of-the-year-blur starts up. Sheesh. Time is funky.

Canker (??) sores are irritating as hell. I should put on the medication and stop bitching about it.

"toady"

Speaking of Wal-mart (I was!! I swear!!), we went there today, and while there I had lotsa stuff to blog about in mind. Religion (at Wal-Mart!?! Surely ye jest, P@!!), the evolution of the word "family" in modern times, and of course, gaffer's thread and my reply. (Guess I'll have to either post it like I said I would, or get around to blogging it here, since I've mentioned it so many times now. [wink])
Um...where was I? Oh! Yes, I had all those blog ideas, and of course, now, I'm blogging about none of them. Oh well. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe threemorrow.

We had a very busy day (as I said before) but I think Stephanie did a much better wrap-up then I could (or will). The homeless men made me consider publishing my homeless blog entry but I guess that, too, will have to wait for another day.

Sheesh. Looking back over this entry it's mostly - "I shouldn't be typing this now, since I'll do it later."

But you still read it. And that's another minute and a half of your life you'll never get back. Ha!

No comments: