Monday, July 14, 2003

Damn it. I left Harry Potter & the Order of the Phoenix at home, so I'm stuck at work without it. Blah.

And I had something to say, but now - zip.

But I'm blogging anyway. Is that a good thing? [shrug]. I just know that whenever I surf, oftentimes I'm upset by how few updates there are out there. [pointed look]

Let's see - last night I totally couldn't sleep (too much Pepsi late at night), and then I set the alarm for 9am. We were originally going to go to the library and mail some belated birthday cards, but instead, I went online, checked my email and the blogs, read some of Harry Potter, and then fell back asleep until noon. Doh.

I'm totally not in the mood to write anything insightful or witty or even stupid. Weird. Oh! I was thinking last night (while I was lying there trying to sleep) that the first book for the book club could be

No comments: