Saturday, July 12, 2003

Here we go. Yay for things to "talk" about when I've got nothing to talk about!!

Hot enough for ya?
*punches interviewer in the face*
Yes.

::or::

*melts*
Yes.

::or::

*spontaneously combustes*
Nah. Why don't you turn up the heat a little?

Why does McDonald's label their ketchup packets as "Fancy Ketchup"?
Because it is! I mean, how often do you see ketchup in tiny plastic packets?

Have you printed out any posts or PMs from the WD? If so, which ones?
Yes.
The Ezmerelda posts from Victor. (Which reminds me. We still need to post the S7/S4 post. Is Victor even still alive? [eyebrow])
Chandler's P@fic.
I started to print out Chandler's Lord of the Drinks, but it was far too long for our printer to handle.
There've probably been others, but I don't recall them.
It's been a long time since I've printed anything out, though. I need to print my latest birthday post before it gets all deletey.

"Why does this always happen? Why does this always happen to me?"
Some guys have all the luck. [wink]
("Why Does This Always Happen To Me?" by Weird Al Yankovic)

If you could only have one pie for each month, but you could choose the flavor for each month, what flavors would you pick?
This was for talula. I hope she appreciated it.
Monday (OOps!)
January - Cherry
February - Strawberry
March - Strawberry
April - Peach...maybe.
May - Pizza. (Heh. Pizza Pie.)
June - Rosey (heee! Stephanie and Saren will get that.)
July - Strawberry
August - Apple (ala mode)
September - Cherry
October - Banana Creme
November - ummm. I'm tempted to say "Pumpkin" but I wouldn't eat it.
December - Strawberry

Does the Magic 8-ball really know everything?
"It knows as much as the person holding it." ~ Boo

"Why are all American girls so rough?"
Crappy upbringing. [wink]
("American Girls" by Weezer)

What did you like about season 7? (of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) What didn't you like?
I liked the beginning of it. Just like S6, the first 6 or 7 episodes were really great and showed amazing promise.
Then it turned into ...something else.
I liked Principal Holtz Wood.
I wanted to like the Pre-slayers, but couldn't. I wanted to like Faith being back, but couldn't. I wanted to like (or fear, maybe) the First Evil, but that's a joke. I wanted to like Spike again, but couldn't. I couldn't even like Giles. Which is saying something.
To put it sound-bitey: I liked that the show finally ended. And I didn't like that I felt that way.

If you weren't online, what would you be doing right now?
Watching Predator.

"Did I show you this picture of my sweetheart?"
Awww. It's a Kodak moment.
("Makin' Pies" (that's two in one boq, talula!!) by Patti Griffin)

and finally...

What have you done for your country today?
Consumed, consumed, consumed.

::or::

Not a damn thing! God Bless America!

::or::

Burned a few flags.

::or::

Well, I didn't blow anything up. Does that count?

Anyone else notice that the questions are getting...something? How many more months are there? I don't know if I'll be able to continue this throughout the year.

No comments: