Sunday, September 21, 2003

One down. Three point six to go.

It's kinda sad to see the old building go. Mostly due to the fact that I probably won't be able to go online at the new place, which will cut down on my internet presence a bit.

But also, just because I've been in the hellhole for the past five years or so. And, while there have been mice and roaches and times when the air conditioning broke, and insane janitors (and insane coworkers) and crappy equipment and insufficient pay...um. What was my point?

But, yeah. The year is winding down (101 days left!!). And the work atmosphere is winding down. And it's just a kinda...sad time, I guess. [shrug] I don't know.

Other things - I've got a project coming up that I'm pretty excited about. It may end up being kinda lame (dot com!! [grin]) but hey, nothing says I have to show it to anyone but myself.

I'm hungry, and I've totally lost my momentum. Ack.

No comments: