Saturday, September 06, 2003

Wherein I answer a bunch of questions.

Questions ahoy!!

Do you think that reading people's blogs should have a different name besides "stalking"? Doesn't that seem a bit of a negative term?
I think we should start calling our stalkers something more negative. Like, I don't know, "terrorists".
Or not. It's a good term.

Do you enjoy people stalking your blog? What about strangers?
Of course I do. I've got the counter. I've made it known in as many places as possible. I'm a stalk-whore. Or something.

There are many songs about stalking (the bad kind, that is. I don't know of any songs about reading blogs). What is one of your favorite "stalking" songs?
Superfan by Cracker is just creepy. And upbeat! The perfect combination when it comes to stalker songs!

Do you know what time the celery stalks?
The Celery Stalks at Midnight.
(it's a children's book)

"Why are we so blind to see that the ones we hurt are you and me?"
No, man, we cool......io.
(I sometimes wonder how people put up with my bad puns.)
("Gangsta's Paradise" by Coolio)

and finally...

Do you have any real life stalker stories? Please feel free to share and creep the rest of us out!!
Er...I used to be semi-stalkerish. Does that count?

Who would you have liked to have seen the First take the form of?
From the Buffyverse - Principal Snyder. Just because I like Armin so much.
From the real world - I dunno. Napoleon, maybe. Or JFK. You know, just to counter Buffy's speeches.

What are you wearing?
Shoes. White socks. Beige shorts. Underwear. My "Look cool, be cool. Give blood." t-shirt. My watch. My wedding ring.

"HEY! Who's that playing HEY! the guitar?"
Well, whoever it is...might be a giant.
("The Guitar (the Lion Sleeps Tonight)" by They Might Be Giants)

What one thing do you most remember about college?
Aliens.
No, really.

(If you couldn't answer the previous question, or even if you could...)What one thing do you most remember about college movies?
Um.

Who is the last person you said "Happy Birthday" to?
In real life- Saren.
Online - Jamie (early), Chandler (belated).

"What if I lost my direction? What if I lost sense of time? What if I nursed this infection?"
Er...Not much would be different, really. I've got no sense of direction. I'm constantly worrying about being late. And my health...well.
("Falling For the First Time" by Barenaked Ladies)

If the 9/11 attacks had killed 3000 death row inmates, would that change your opinion of the situation?
Yes.
Because it would have been covered differently (probably vastly differently) by the media.
[sigh] I was originally going to go into a lot of detail about this, but I find I'm not really in the mood. Perhaps as the anniversary draws nearer, I'll garner up the necessary will power to type out my thoughts on the matter.

I am sickened that we still have the death penalty. Hey, if we're going to keep killing them, why not put them in skyscrapers and planes and blow them both up? It's the American thing to do. [salutes]

What is somethign you learned today?
That if you misspell "something", people let you know.
Also - I learned that the new season of Alias begins Sept. 28th.
I'm sure I learned something else, but I've forgotten it. [doh2]

and finally...

What do you think my post total will be by the end of the year? (It's currently at 3975.)
That's a lie!!
It's currently at 3977.

No comments: