Friday, September 12, 2003

Why aren't there unicorns?

They're graceful, beautiful creatures. That oftentimes have princesses on them, who give you keys.

(Beth will get that.)

I don't know what to blog about, so I'm just rambling. "making a cheese sandwich and watching TV" as it were. [doh2]

Um.

Um.

Has anyone read the Dark Tower series (from Stephen King)? One of the books we got the other day was The Stephen King Universe. It details the mulitiverses of Stephen King's works, and how they interconnect. It's quite interesting (I know that a lot of people dislike King, but I've been a fan of his for many years). They're currently talking about the Dark Tower books, and I've never read those. But now want to.

Reading the SKU book also makes me realize how much of my own "epic" tale I've borrowed from Stephen King and his books. Not that I've actually written it, but in my head, there is a lot that owes more than a passing nod to the Master of Horror.

In other news, "bestswitcher" may not be an apt term for me much longer. Maybe. I don't feel like going into great detail right now, so just keep your fingers crossed for me, and I'm sure I'll update about it later.

No comments: