Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Take Take

The mediocre movie of the day was Double Take.
Not that Double Take.
This one.

It stared (starred? Gah. I hate when words look weird, and both spellings look odd to me.) Craig Sheffer, who has been in several of the movies we have in our library. Plus, he was on One Tree Hill (he may be still, I'm not paid to watch that drivel anymore, so I don't.) But I've always thought that he resembled David Boreanaz. (Heh. Apparently I'm not alone in thinking that.)
Anyway. In Double Take, his character's name is Connor. Hee! He even has the same hair as Angel's son. (er, sorta) And, at one point he hops onto a bus to escape. Never underestimate the power of coincidence.

In other news, ...I forget. There was something else I wanted to mention, but I really can't remember what. Eh. Maybe it'll come back to me so I'll have something to talk about tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link from across the river (actually, two rivers). The only other new hit I got yesterday was from Dr. Mirkin's fitness blog.

I know it's spelled differently. He must be good. I've already lost fat from my belly by giggling incessantly at the thought of a grown man named "Mirkin."