Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Some treats from BooTube

Here are some Halloween-ish videos from YouTube for your viewing enjoyment. Some of them may not be suitable for all ages.


Thriller^
"Souls don't exist. That's just something they made up to scare kids, like Michael Jackson and the Boogeyman."



Maximum Overdrive Trailer^
This movie actually scared me as a kid. To this day, whenever I walk around parking lots, I have a slight fear that the cars will come to life and back over me.


Montage- graphic! ^
This one is definetly NOT for kids. It's a bunch of clips from different horror movies, and made me squirm a little. Click at your own risk.


The full transformation scene from An American Werewolf in London. A) because it's awesome b) because it helps you (and me) get prepared for Wolf. Watch the above, and imagine it happening to a BUNCH of people at once. Bloodbath!!
It is pretty graphic, though, so, again, viewer discretion is advised. (heh)

I was going to include a bunch of others, but ran out of time. (Plus, finding good stuff on UTube lately has been difficult. Lousy copyright laws.)

Have a great Halloween, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best Halloween post ever!