Sunday, October 22, 2006

Stop and smell the smoke

Didn't blog yesterday. Blogger was down for a good portion of the day, so it's not (completely) my fault. (They were also having problems on Friday, which explains the slowness I complained about. I guess they're systematically changing people over to the beta version (YAY!) but they haven't yet gotten to mine (BOO!).)

Anyway.

I'm now through May 2003 of my archives in the delete-o-rama. I don't know what I'm going to do when I get to 2005. That was, you may recall, the year that I attempted to blog 200,005 words within the year. There are many many really long (and really boring) posts in that year. Should I delete any of them? Because if I do, it will alter the word count. But, on the other hand, it will free up space on my blog (or, um, on Blogger's servers, I guess), plus, it's not like anyone really reads any of the archives anyway. But, I mean, do I really need to keep the list of 1,001 movies? Probably not.

I guess I'll decide when I start reading the 2005 entries and go from there.

No comments: