Thursday, December 08, 2005

Time to get ill

Apparetnly.

Steph, Saren, and to a degree, Harper, are all sick. I was feeling it a little yesterday, but appear now to be okily-dokily. Although I AM UTP@. Because I went tino work early, and so have been awake since four in the freaking bmorning. Four!

So, I guess that's all. Um, to Jupe, no, that was not "it". It will be forthcoming. Hee. Fourth.

Oh. I suppose I should answer my boq. And, I saw that Annika has requested that we put up our xmas wish list. And, I have a whole funny post idea that is sort of related to that, but a) Survivor is on and 2) everyone is sick and thirdly) I am totally freaking UTP@.

So. Quick answer of the movie boq from the other day, and then the next part of the xmas story, and then that is all.


Who's Harry Crumb?
Eww. A hairy crumb? That is totally something you would find like under the stove. eww.

What's the Worst That Could Happen?
Um. A railroad spike thru the gut?

Are We There Yet?
Don't make me turn this car around!
Wow. This boq is turning out pretty lame.

What the #$*! Do We (K)now!?
Not much, you?

Who Framed Roger Rabbit
That is not technically a question, ya know.

What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
Her and Dick grew up, got a dog (Spot) and lived happily ever after.

O Brother, Where Art Thou?
He's in Mechanicsville, last I heard.

Shall We Dance?
Heh. I don't do public dancing. Steph has seen why that is.

Guess Who's Coming To Dinner
That isn't a question, either. But if someone is coming to dinner, I hope they like pizza. Because that's what we had.

Car 54, Where Are You?
Guatamala. Heh.

Dude, Where's My Car?
HEEE! This ties in with Survivor right now. But, I'm not on surivivor. So to answer the question, my car is sitting in the driveway.

Where Were You When The Lights Went Out?
Well... if they went out right now, I'd be at the computer. I'd also be extremely pissed since I'm quite close to submitting this entry.

Okay, yeah. That was a pretty lame bunch of questions. Better one next ime.

In the days when Herod was king of Judea, Mary was visited by an angel.
The angel said, "You shall bear a son and call Him Jesus."
In those days, everyone went to the city of his ancestors to be taxed.
Joseph had to go to Bethlehem, the city of David.
Joseph and Mary made the long journey together.
When they reached Bethlehem, the city was full of people. (who were maybe robots)
There was no room for Mary and Joseph at the inn.
Mary and Joseph had to stay in a stable.

A stable what? A stable relationship? A stable platform? TELL ME!!

Eh. I should not blog qhiel tired. It makes for lamesly stuff.

No comments: