Friday, December 09, 2005

have yours elf a merry little xmas

if the fates allow.

you know, they (they!!) talk of people speaking in tongues, but can people type in tongues? I mean... i am pretty much only looking at the screen every so often, and i just am typing what ever is coming to my brain and a iw onder if or what will come of that. you know? is it too broad a subject to broach? Heh. broach.

I had lunch at Bob's Big Boy today. Yum. Although now I need a nap, and my stomach feels like ...not so good. Also, a Pepsi is being craved by yours truly. although i suppose thta is not all that unusual. Which Tom Jones would know about. !!

I want to ask some questions. Because I can, I think that I will template them. Cut and paste away, if the fancy strike s you.

Note to Jupe: No, this is not eit either.

<b> What does America need right now? </b>

<b> "And I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop the rain?" </b>

<b> What type of child were you? Or put another way, how would you describe yourself as a younger person?</b>

<b> What's it gonna look like twenty two thousand, six years from now? You know, December 9th, 4211? </b>

<b> Pork? </b>

<b> How much paper do you throw away in a day? In a week? In a year? </b>

<b> "Will you bite the hand that feeds you? Will you stay down on your knees?" </b>

<b> Ho hum. Bored now, what should I do instead? </b>

It's almsot ime (?!?) to go home, so I should send this off. I still haven't done my own wish list, nor the joke entry, but there's still time, right? I mean, xmas is still sixteen days away. That's all the time in the world.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What does America need right now?
Another folk singer.

"And I wonder, still I wonder, who'll stop the rain?"
Mr. Burns' evil weather machine.

What type of child were you? Or put another way, how would you describe yourself as a younger person?
Quiet.

What's it gonna look like twenty two thousand, six years from now? You know, December 9th, 4211?
Um, orange.

Pork?
Not tonight. I have a headache.

How much paper do you throw away in a day? In a week? In a year?
A lot. A lot of it is kept though. In the finished artwork box, which I am avoiding.

"Will you bite the hand that feeds you? Will you stay down on your knees?"
What am I Oreo? Does he even have knees?

Ho hum. Bored now, what should I do instead?
Destroy the world?