Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Come back, baby. Rock and roll never does something.

I'm cold.
(And there are wolves outside.)

Steph is sick, and I'm getting there. I've consumed pepsi today, but I don't think even that magical elixir will stave off the coming illness. I don't want to be defeatist, since there is that mind body connection that plays such an important role in ...something. I lost my train of thought just then.

I've decided that ...I don't know, never mind. I was going to quote Jane's Addiction - "Some people should die. That's just common knowledge." - but felt that that was too cynical for what I really want to say. (Even if it is true.)

But I don't know that that's even fair. (ALthough it might be.) It's just... today there were an inordinate amount of people who said incredibly ...eye-roll inducing things. I don't even want to take the time to explain it all. I don't have the energy, and it wouldn't do any good anyway, ya know? It's just ... sigh. It would make me much happier if people would respect children more, is all. I mean, I know I'm far from a perfect parent, and I'm nowhere NEAR where I would like to be on the unschooling way of life, but, good god, I at least know that children deserve to be treated with the same respect as an adult.

Bah.

I'm not up to blogging much, as is quite evident, i'm sure. So. Story:

In the days when Herod was king of Judea, Mary was visited by an angel.
The angel said, "You shall bear a son and call Him Jesus."
In those days, everyone went to the city of his ancestors to be taxed.
Joseph had to go to Bethlehem, the city of David.
Joseph and Mary made the long journey together.
When they reached Bethlehem, the city was full of people. (who were maybe robots)
There was no room for Mary and Joseph at the inn.

Ahh. So the moral of this story is that you should always book your reservations ahead. Especially around the holidays.

1 comment:

CosmicAvatar said...

I'm cold.
(And there are wolves outside.)


Awww, what happened to The Simpsons? It used to be so damned good...