Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Does this mean I can't complain about the show anymore?

The producers of "Cheaters" sent me a ham today! A ham!!!

For those (fortunate enough) to not know what "Cheaters" is: It is a "reality" type show where people in relationships who suspect their significant other of having affirs contact the program. They spy on the suspected cheater (who, of course, is always guilty - they just don't show the folks who are innocent) and eventually catch the person on videotape. The evidence is then shown to the mate, who is then offered the chance to have a confrontation with their cheating partner. Much drama ensues.

So, yeah. They sent me a xmas ham, which is cool, because, you know, free food. But I still don't like the show.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I thought you meant the movie starring Jena Malone.

I mean, if I'm thinking about the right movie. I think it was produced by HBO, so that would be awesome.

Not that free food is not, itself, awesome.

Simon said...

But... ham!

CosmicAvatar said...

I'd be suspicious. Whaaaat are they after, now? [/paranoid]