Thursday, December 15, 2005

i need a malfunctioner

for so so many things.

anyway. wish i could breathe. i was feeling so much better, and now...
not so much. it's getting tedious.

i had a something to say, but i don't remember now what it was.

i think if we make it that far, that in 30 years time, we'll see
"September 11th: The Musical". Maybe sooner. Sounds tacky now - and it
would be then, too - but time heals all wounds. I mean, the freakin'
Titanic sinks nightly on the Las Vegas strip.

what else? Um. Oh. You know how sometimes you just want people to do all
your thinking for you? (or maybe that's just me) Well. I've seen it done
now, and I think I will pass. It isn't as cool as you would expect. At
ihop today there was a teacher with a young boy (maybe 9 or 10 years
old) at the counter, and he was paying for his meal. She was instructing
him on every single step he took. Every. Single. Step.
The boy wasn't mentally challenged, but you'd swear by the way that this
woman was treating him that she had brought along a lobotomized monkey
instead of a fully functioning homo sapien. Poor kid.

In other news, I realize that i have not updated the xmas story in many
days. I will remedy that when I get home tonight. There's a lot going
on in that! Joy! (heh)

1 comment:

CosmicAvatar said...

You'd think she'd have instructed him beforehand so he could pay for his meal All On His Own Without Being Horrendously Embarrassed, wouldn't you? Oh, well.