Monday, November 29, 2004

Total and complete

Lack of inspiration, that is.

I want to write, but feel as though I have NOTHING to write about. Talk about a frustrating sensation.

We went to the library today. That was fun. I checked out a bunch of CDs, several graphic novel/comic books (GEEK!), a book about the Simpsons (woohoo!), and Hellboy on DVD. Entertain my brain!

Um.

I've just been clicking around on Wikipedia. That's a fun site. Turns out that Han Solo and Leia end up having 3 children. Twins (Jacen and Jaina) and later a child they name Anakin. Also, Chewbacca dies at Vector Prime. That saddens me.

I still need to finish up the December boq's questions. This inspirationlessness has been all-encompassing. If anyone's got some last minute suggestions, you know how to contact me.

I was halfway thinking of typing up my NaNoWriMo attempt from last year. I pulled down the old notebook, and looking it over, saw that it's only 8 (written) pages. That might be too lengthy to read (let alone for me to type!) but maybe if there's enough interest. [shrug]

You know, now that the month is almost over, I got to wonder - what are all the NaBloWriMo and NaNoWriMo contestants gonna do on December first? I expect that there will be a whole lot of nothing in the blogosphere in a day or two. ;)

1 comment:

Simon said...

Simpsons! Man, I am so jealous of you right now.