Sunday, November 21, 2004

shtuff.

It being a Sunday in November, there should be a Blog Challenge here. Well, there's not! Ha ha! [/Nelson]

I've got it in mind (i've had all the Blog Challenges in mind since the first one) but right now my brain and body are too exhausted to type it out. Also, I misplaced my notes, which had the specifics of this challenge written down. (You'll see)

And, yeah, I could backdate, but, even if I did that, the challenge wouldn't be ...um...challenged by anyone anyone until tomorrow, so I'll save all of us some grief and simply post it tomorrow. It's a great one, well worth the wait.

In other news, on my AOL Buddy List right now, I have zero buddies, zero family, zero co-workers, and zero recent buddies online. I do believe that's a first.



2 comments:

Amy said...

That's because I wasn't online! Whoops!

Simon said...

Heh. We never had anyone on that thing at home and now it's been replaced.