Sunday, November 07, 2004

Blog Challenge #1: To comment is to reply.

I've decided that in the month of November, in celebration of NaMeBlogWriMoSoLaTiDo, that each Sunday I will issue a sort of Blog Challenge. You are by no means forced to take part in any of them, but if one of them grabs your fancy, go for it. [up]

This being the first week, I thought I'd start with something relatively easy to complete. Commenting!

Here's the challenge.

1) Comment on an old entry in my blog. It doesn't matter if you've commented in it before or not, just find an entry that is dated before November 7th, 2004 and leave some words.

2) Comment on an old entry in someone's blog that you frequent regularly. Go through a friend's archives and find an entry that you like, then send them a note. Looking back at past entries is often illuminating.

3) Find a blog you've never read before, a complete and total stranger, and leave them a comment. If you're feeling skittish about doing this one (The Internet is populated with freaks, after all) you can leave your comment anonymously. However, if you let them know where your blog is, you might just widen your circle of friends.

That's it. I've already completed step #3, so go team me!

Oh, and of course, feel free to repeat steps 1-3 as many times as you'd like. No need to stop after just one round of commenting. Comment like the wind!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a plan!

And, hello. *stalkery leer*

~CosmicAvatar

Lucas said...

I accept this challenge! Too-rah-loo-rah-loo-rah!