Saturday, November 27, 2004

exhaustion produces turbulence

Or something. I don't know.

I'm tired, have nothing to blog about, and have been in a slightly irritated mood all day. And why? I don't know.

I don't know! It's like, the phrase du jour. Say it!

I was thinking on the way home that I'm an idiot. But at least I admit it. I don't know anything. I'm starting to get annoyed with people who believe they do.

I. KNOW. NOTHING.

In slightly ...less grumpy news, I keep having Smallville dreams. In them, I am Clark - or at least, seeing things from his point of view - and there seems to be a lot of conflict between Clark and Papa Luthor and Clark and Bo. Other than that, my memory of the dreams is faded. As dreams are wont to do.

Ten years ago, I was all homeless. I think that may be contributing to my grumpitiaty. (That is too a word.)

Work. That, too is of the stupid.

I mean, I'm not around the girls for 9 hours out of the day. And then we sleep for another 8 (read: 10). And then I'm online. Feck. I don't know. I don't know what I'm talking about or what my point is or if I even have one.

Remind me that I have an entry to make about the FCC. OR not. God, sometimes I wonder why I bother. I think we need to go to the library again.

Speaking of identity theft, there was a story on the fucking news about a woman who committed that "crime". It was interesting - at least as far as a story on the fucking news can be - because she got a credit card issued to a NONEXISTANT person! She sent in an application with a fake name and a made up social. Huh. After that, she started using real people's names and information. And she bought a house. She bought a fucking house! Man, that's gutsy. It's also what (according to the story) led to her arrest. Greed, man. Get's ya everytime. That, or one of the other deadly sins. *chuckle*

So after that, she ends up going to jail for 48 hours.

Yay?

So many things on the fucking news are pointless. I don't know.

This entry's gone on too long. I need food. And sleep. And maybe some pepsi. And I don't know what else. I don't know.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Dude, I don't know! Hee!

I have totally also been feeling irritated of late. Like, for a while now. It's weird because I think overall I'm doing pretty well, but I'm all easily irritated. Which is why I haven't been online very much. Because, I mean, online? So irritating.

Also! I think I had a Lost inspired dream. Well, sort of. There was a dude with his son, who I think I based on Mercutio and Walt. But then, we were in this enormous underground rollercoaster/mineshaft thing and a bicyclist fell a few hundred feet but only broke her wrist. She was okay. Then someone was trying to show me some artwork and ... best leave that buried in my psyche. Also, I travelled on a bus to meet up with some of my friends from high school and my friend Phil was amongst them, and I was all weird about it because I hadn't spoken to him in a long time and I forgot why.

It wasn't until after I woke up that it occurred to me that it was because he was dead. Ha! Good job, brain!

Wait, what am I talking about? Why am I not asleep? Three more pages.

Simon said...

I had a dream last night. I was travelling to Japan with my family on a plane to meet Jess and Annika. We landed and were discussing transport from the airport when I woke up.

It was all very strange.