Thursday, November 25, 2004

ric acid and natural fla

Random thoughts.

We're airing Deep Down on Saturday (I'm so glad that our station picked up the syndicated runs of Angel) and I was just thinking how funny it would've been if they'd not found Angel's lobster box for ...oh, say, the rest of the season.

Cheerleaders really do lead a lot of cheer.

DVDs have the ability to hold like, gabillion tons of information, right? Then why do movies need two discs? Or more? Can't all of those 'extras' fit on one?

We have chickens in our neighborhood. The roosters crow all the time. It's awesome. And annoying. And awesome.

We will soon have chicken in our stomach.

I dreamt about John Connor, and the future, but I don't recall the details.

Commercials put food on our table, but dear jesus could they be more irksome? (That's a rhetorical question, makers of commercials.)

Five. Five emails.

Oh! I get it! Elephants! Hahahaha!!

DNA is good stuff.

Done now.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Once upon a time there were CDs. CDs are like a pint jug. Then we started having more than a pint of liquid. It was like a Big Gulp, if you will. So we used two jugs. Then, someone gave us DVDs - quart jugs, and we happily contained our liquid for a while. Then along came Peter Jackson with a gallon of extras, and suddenly our quart jugs don't seem so big.

Amy said...

Dude. At my old joint, there was an old dude that had a rooster.

Then, some people moved in next to me (that I may or may not have mentioned to you) who practiced voodoo. Around this same time, the rooster MYSTERIOUSLY DISAPPEARED!

I mean, it did occur to me that it might have died of natural causes. I have no idea how long roosters are supposed to live. But, still. Think about it.

And, hee!! Rooster![/mystery]

P@ said...

Voodoo, eh?

Simon said...

I hear that it takes a lot to encode all the different sorts of sound onto a DVD.

Yes.