Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Monkeys like fruit snacks.

We went to the zoo today, and I fed a Barbary Ape (which, as we know, is not an ape at all) an orange flavored fruit snack. Screw the rules, man. That monkey wanted that sugar-filled gummi concoction.

The coolest thing about them were their eyes. And how human they looked. Oh, and the fur-cleaning they did to each other. And how they leaped around. And their fingers! So humanlike! And their big-ass teeth. (Scary!) And how when the monkey I fed ate the fruit snack, he stuck his arm out through the gate in a "Gimme more" fashion. All around, monkeys rule.

Speaking of ruling, I guess there was an election or something last night. My only response to this is as follows:

HA HA HAH HAAAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAH HAHA HA HA HA HAAAA!! HEEEE HA HA HHOOOO HA HA HA HA HAA HA HA HAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA HAAAA HAA HAAA AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

HA!!

Seriously.

I wish I could've stayed with the monkeys. They were so much better than having to go to work.

2 comments:

Simon said...

Don't make me crave jellybeans again, man. Last time... let's just leave it at that.

Amy said...

Dude. That monkey totally owns you now. He's like, "Come now, human, I should like another orange sweet food."

Monkeys don't speak English well, but they are very formal.

Thank goodness the Steph was there to let them know who's boss. [/I already know this story!!]