Sunday, June 01, 2003

Today, you are witnessing the birth of the newest gimmick.
The bloq.

Most of you are familiar already with BOQ (Bunch Of Questions). A BLOQ is simply a boq in a blog.
Of course, if you take it literally, the "L" should stand for something.
Person A: Hey, P@, what does the "L" stand for in "bloq"?
P@: "L if I know." [/official answer]

Anywhat, enough semantics and hemandhawing. Onto the first ever BLOQ!
And, appropriately enough, this one is about blogs. Yay!

New Kids on the Bloq


I've got the Right Stuff. [/preamble]

OH! Also, for the sake of this bloq - the term "blog" refers to all online diaries. Blogger, blurty, diaryland, moveabletype, whatever. If you purge your thoughts online for the world to read, it's considered a blog. [up] [/disclaimer]



<b> How many blogs do you have? </b>

<b> How many blogs do you "stalk"? </b>

<b> What the hell is a "blurty" anyway? </b>

<b> "Tell me girl did I blow your mind?" </b>

<b> Exactly how evil was FOD? </b>

and finally....

<b> Cut and paste a passage from some other blog. (Preferably one that I don't already frequent.) Links are also welcome. </b>


This should prove interesting. [grin]
Also - don't worry. Even though I'll be doing the periodic bloq, I'll still be posting on the WD. I'm all over this Net thing. [wink]

No comments: