Friday, June 13, 2003

I still need to respond to 99% of these in my inbox...

No.
Not really anything I can say to that, now is there?

"Why can't I think of my own questions?"
I can, they just all suck.

What's your absolute favourite thing about rafs?
Mostly that they remind me of Jess. Yay RL/WWW connections!!

Who is your WD hero? And why?
Jamie Marie. The amount of energy and talent that she puts into that place astound me. I don't know how she's managed to stay sane (and keep the site going) for so long. I would've quit (or kicked everyone off) ages ago. And numerous times. She's very inspirational.

Have you ever played leapfrog with a unicorn?
Nope. Should I have?

If you don't aim to please, where do you aim? Head? Kneecaps? Spine?
I just fire blindly, and hope that I hit something. It works, nine times out of ten.

The Sun: alien space-heater, or mass of incanescent gas?
Yes.
Also - it's a bad newspaper. (answer "borrowed" from tkf)

What's the one odd thing you have to take with you when you travel? (Meaning not clothes or shampoo or any of that..something obscure)
Myself. (What? I have to take it with me...)

Which is the best of the recent superhero movies?
Not exactly recent, but with 1982's Superfuzz, superhero movies reached their pinacle.

What do you wish was on the Internet?
A site called, "If you like...". In it, you could compare things you like to discover other things that are similar that you would also enjoy. So if you were searching for a type of television show that you would appreciate it would say: "If you like Buffy, the Vampire Slayer, you might also like: um...whatever else is out there like Buffy" (I don't know what it would say, that's why I wish the site was on the Internet!!)

What is your second favorite website?
Well, I opened my "favorites", and the second one on there was: this. (I don't know that that's really my 2nd favorite site, but it's as good an answer as any)

Now that we are about half way through the year, think back over the last six months. What was the best thing to happen to you? What was the worst? Etc, etc.
We're halfway through the year?!?! Good christ!
[/avoiding answering the question]

Hi, my name is P@ and I can't even think up questions for my own PMQ. How pathetic is that? No really, on a scale of one to ten, how pathetic is it?

I mean, P@ is cool, huh? On a scale of one to ten, how cool?

The average ending up being: 7.3375
I think that sounds about right.

June is the first month of summer. What are your feelings on "summer"?
Fuck, it's hot.

Have you ever killed an animal? (directly - not eaten a pre-wrapped bit o' meat).
Yes.

"What should imissoz buy her boyfriend for his birthday?"
Bally said: I have no idea. Have you promised to send her the answers to this question, or something?[crazy2]
So, yes. Here's what I got sent to me as suggestions. Hope you're paying attention, imissoz. [wink]

  • PIE Seriously. Why aren't there more questions about pie???? I know it was kind of a 'create your own PMQ' this month and I ruined it by not talking about pie. (many things are ruined this way- man, that meeting sucked, there should have been pie! What was that preacher going on about in church? He should have been talking about pie! How many times do I have to tell you, I am not talking about this! <-- that was a fight I used to have with an ex-boyfriend. We never talked about pie. You see where that got him) So anyway! Make a question about pie next month! Phuuulllease! For instance: How many pieces of pie have you ever eaten at once? What is your favorite kind of pie? If you were going to send talula a pie, what kind and in what diameter? Pizza pie- does it really deserved to be called pie- your thoughts? etc, etc, really, it's an endless topic of discussion

  • Something he likes, wants, and/or needs. (Hey, I don't know the guy...what kind of answer were you expecting?)

  • if they've been together 6 months or less - then something small. I'm a big fan of 'gift bags' - that is - a whole bunch of little things in a fun bag!

  • underpants

  • a car

  • a gamecube

  • a card

  • a bow-flex

  • a rubber chicken, a nine iron, a wet herring, and a manual for a DVD player

  • a foosball table

  • a new sword

  • 10,000 maniacs

    not the band, the maniacs

  • chocolate!!

  • a werewolf costume

    and

  • a good book

    Hope that helps!

    "Does anyone know if you can get The Pillow Book on DVD for Region 4?"
    The Shadow Knows!!

    "When is reality TV gonna end?"
    Is that still around? Reality, I mean. Dude, I thought that came to an end years ago.

    So, how about those Dolphins/Broncos?
    Well, when we saw the Dolphins yesterday, they didn't seem to have any sort of horse genes incorporated...

    and finally...

    Whose hairbrush would you rather borrow: Elvis' or James Dean's?
    Borrow? Yeah, like I'm gonna give it back to them. Pfft. They're dead!
    Oh, and just because nobody said him, I pick Elvis.
    Thank you. Thank you very much.
  • No comments: