Monday, June 16, 2003

So I'm reading The Story of B (by Daniel Quinn, author of Ishmael) and it's thoroughly depressing and interesting and just ...

So far it's better written than Ishmael was.

In other news, I'm hating being at work right now. And I've got to be here tomorrow too. [frown] Also, the computer here is making weird Click noises everytime I ...well...click on something. I suppose it's just much louder than normal. Maybe someone turned up the volume. (Heh. Maybe someone pumped up the volume.)

I wanted to take this opportunity to say how glad I am that I've met my wife. She's amazing. The fact that I've got her in my life has saved me from being like 99.9999% of the rest of the world. And that's a very good thing.
Stephanie is, pure and simple, excellent.

Later, an entry for Jupe. [up]

No comments: