Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Back when I answered May's PMQ (on Memorial Day, as it turns out), I was going to put a comment next to all the names (or most of the names) in my WD address book. I didn't then, because I was tired and too lazy. Jupe voiced that she would be interested in reading those comments. Thus, this is an entry for Jupe.

If I skip over anyone, it's probably due to time constraint and/or pure laziness.
This is going to be a long entry, folks.

Here we go...

Adam - Ahh, season four.

Aexia - I get the impression he doesn't like me very much.

Angelus_2002 - Was a troll. I simply put him on my address book to keep tabs on him. I really don't think he's around anymore.

Angie - I get the impression she doesn't like me very much. Although we do talk periodically, I just get the feeling that she could really care less about me. [shrug]

Annie - Remember when she was a mod? [sigh]

Artemis - I miss Artemis. We weren't close-close, but she always had something nice to say when we talked.

Avery - I was probably too harsh on this prick. Oh well, live and learn.

Bally - Bally is amazing. His posts are intelligent, funny, and entertaining. If I lived in London, or he lived in the States, I think we'd hit it off pretty well. He reminds me of me at that age ..except that he's much more motivated than I ever was. It is indeed a great privilege to call him a friend.

Ben
Ben_Varkentine
bettie - I [heart] bettie. Smart, pretty, and insightful, bettie is the embodiment of cool. Monkey!! Plus, she's one of the only WDers I've ever met in person. More than once, even!!

Boo - I want to get to know Boo better. He makes on topic posts worth reading. Even if I don't always agree with them, he's always able to back up his viewpoints. Plus, he always gives feedback to fanfic, which is an admirable trait.

BugaBoo - That wench? We've not talked much, but any friend of Chandler's can't be all that bad. I wish she were around more, though.

Calia Winters - Calia always sends me Xmas presents/cards. I know she's lost her drive for the board, but she does always make the time to come on to answer my PMQs.

CassyLee - I've met CassyLee!! She's very funny, and incredibly bright, too. Plus, she's hosting this WD party in October... I ought to buy her some coffee.

cathart
CdnGirlEh - Still one of the cutest usernames.

Chandler - A great person, whom everyone should get to know better. (myself included) It's a damn shame that the weekends aren't longer, so that she'd be able to get online more. Chandler is what makes the internet worthwhile. She's funny, and clever, and the way she handles pop culture is amazing. Yay for geekiness!!

Cherry
CoiledSoul
Crystal
cub
Del - "What Del said". I don't know anyone who hasn't read something she's written and instantly had that thought. Well thought-out and intelligent posts are always forthcoming from Del. Plus, she's just got the most adorable accent.

duskfire
elizzz - Um...who?

Fishboot
Fuchsia - Yay for Jess! She's another one of those British women that is able to convey her thoughts in an amazing way. Also, she nine times out of ten will take the time to leave a comment on my blog. Got to love that. ;)

geswho
Ghost
gilibeanz - Heeeee! The beanz never fails to make me laugh. Or at least smile. I should stalk her blog more...

GoldenEye - This was Throaty.

grace - Grace is on vacation right about now. I envy her. Grace is one of those folks who likes me for me. (Yeah, I don't know why either.) I should let her know how much I appreciate her being there. She's good people.

Great Attractor - [sigh] I miss him. And he never updates his blog, either. [frown]

guitarist
Hades - Um...who?

Hi there - He intimdates me (smartness!!!) but I've always found his posts to be kick-assingly funny as well as blow your mind wise.

HyperOnion - Yay Onion!! The King of Surreal. The Master of Hilariousness. Onion isn't meant to be understood. Onion just is.

imissoz - Lisa is probably my newest friend on the WD, and she's really a great person. She's a good PM-buddy.

Jamie Marie - Jamie rocks. Jamie rules. Jamie is funny. Jamie should leave a comment. ;)

Jason
jawanza
Jennifer
jessemock
Jewels
Jim_Classe
joetexx
Julia - Woohoolia!!

Jupe - Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! [/abuse of mod power]

JupiterAmy - Basically, I'm growing my hair just fro her. I got her b-day card today. That was great. I still owe her a quarter. She was the model user. Many other people have left the board and I've lost touch with them. I'm happy that she's not one of them. I can easily see her being a life-long friend. Yay for Amy!!!!

karma - I don't know her ultra well, but I like what I've seen.

Khayman
Kingman
Kinitawowi - I owe him major props (Did I just say "props"??!?!) for predicting the "all potentials get activated" thing several months before it happened. Dave reminds me of me when I still cared about music.

Kojiro
Lab - Remember when Lab killed me? Good times. Good times.

laser_doc - The first WDer I ever met.

Lauren - I've known Lauren since she was like, 5 or something.

lionssmile
Loki - Loki makes me want to move to Canada. Or Australia. Or wherever it is he's living now.

Lucretia - Why'd she leave? [frown]

Lunasea - Oy.

mahoney - Why'd she leave? [frown]

Mary
mauki
Maximum_Mike - Mike needs to be more active on the board. That way I can sing the Welcome Back song to him. =)

mayhem - I've met this guy, and he didn't even have any hooker blood on his hands. What a let down. His camera is pretty darn awesome, though.

Merope - So...it's Me-row-pay? What kind of bizarre username is that? [heart]

Mister_T - The best security money can buy.

mUrt - It's really upsetting that mUrt's never around. I had a great time with him when I met him, and would like to continue our friendship online.

Nos402 - Yay Heath!! I so need to meet him (and Jess).

NosGirl
oslowe - Quick question for ya, os. Should I see a movie about robots or a movie about zombies? (Assuming that I can only see one. And no, there is no movie about robot zombies. Although there should be....) Grumpy ol' os is a pleasure to be around, and a pleasure to read whatever he writes.

OwlSilverFeather
racharoni
Rob
Runtley
RussellCrowe
Rutger
Salty
Sandy_Claws - I am in awe of this man.

sarennharpersmom - Excellent.

Sasami - She's Sassy. I like that about her.

Scooter
Smada
smartchickie
SmOkE
Soupytwist - Does the Soupster even come here anymore? I've not seen her in forever. I'm pretty sure Soupy knows how much I admire and respect her. If not, it's because she's stupid.

starshine - If I ever meet Cindy (and I hope to, someday or other), I'm so buying her a Pepsi. [grin]

Steven
Strigoi
talula
The_Avenger
The_Witch - The epitome of What The Fuck?

thorsdad - Kirk is a pretty darn cool guy. I'm very happy for him and Mary-Jane. The sad thing (and this is all me) is that I never seem to get around to sending him emails when I should.

Throaty - *shakes head slowly*

tinkcat
tkf - Yay for Tina! It seems like she's certainly lived a very interesting life. I should get to know her better, and get some of her wisdom from her.

Troll
Umeeksk - I have Joe in my AIM buddy list, but I don't think we've ever chatted. Is that weird?

Valerie
vamphile
Victor - My first friend on the WD ever. We've fallen out of contact lately, and that sucks, because he really is very cool.

WilBot - Um..who?

Whew!

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am still waiting for you to finish this.