Sunday, June 29, 2003

I finished listening to Chandler's mixed tape today. So it's back to the radio for me. The radio sucks.

I suppose I could just turn off the radio and listen to nothing while I drive, but being the culture victim that I am, my brain desires media input on a near-constant basis. Grr.

All of our books have now been shipped from Amazon.com. Yay!

Next week I go back to my stupid schedule of having to work Thursday mornings. Which means UTP@ will be showing up again. [frown] (UTP@, for our new viewers, stands for Ultra Tired P@)

However! I've got the 4th off! Woo!! We'll go out to the Red, White and Boom celebration out at Desert Breeze Park. The show is always great, but the traffic is usually pretty horrendous afterwards. We'll probably do like we did last year and let the girls play at the park for a while after the fireworks are over and let the crowd disperse. [up]

I'm also all set for the 7th, which is when Stephanie has potential Jury Duty service.

The 2nd, of course, is Harper's birthday. Her presents this year are pretty good ones. The "city" in particular, I think she'll enjoy a great deal. And we're going to Applebee's for dinner! Yay!

Something I discovered while surfing the net today: You know that scene in Terminator 2: Judgment Day when the T-1000 "walks" through the metal bars? That sound effect was accomplished by having dog food come out of a can. Neat.

No comments: